Sometimes the entityownership leastload policy doesn't work normally.
Steps to reproduce,
1. Bring up a 3 node cluster.
2. Add six entities, now every node owns two entities.
3. Kill the controller process for member-1.(Or isolate the member-1 network). Now the member-2 and member-3 both have three entities.
4. Restart the member-1(Or recovery the member-1 network) and kill member-2.
5. Sometimes the member-1 owns 2 entities and member-3 owns 4 entities. The result we want is member-1 and member-3 both own 3 entities.(If this doesn't appear, try again...)