ODL NETCONF client cannot reconnect after first reconnection.
Features installed: odl-netconf-topology, odl-restconf-nb-rfc8040, odl-mdsal-apidocs, jolokia
Steps to reproduce:
1. start netconf-testtool with 10 devices:
2. mount all devices (mount-all.txt) => all devices are in "connected" state and it is possible to fetch data like:
3. kill netconf-testtool => all devices are in "connecting" state and fetch data from step2 returns:
All that is expected.
4. start testtool as in step 1 and acknowledge that it works as in step 2
5. kill netconf-testtool => all devices will be still in "connected" state = PROBLEM and fetch data from step2 returns: 500 Internal server error
and keepalives are running and in logs show:
6. start testtool as in step 1 => ODL will not reconnect devices and ODL is stuck in state from step 5.
(only unmount and mount will reconnect devices)
The problem is in step 5. and 6. when ODL reports "connected" but there is no connection to NETCONF testtool and ODL does not reconnect automatically when testtool is started again.