Current infrastructure provided for releasing is quite annoying to use and leaves a lot to the release manager.
- post-release version bumps are not automatic
- the release tag does no appear in branch history
- we have no automated hooks from stage jobs to CSIT
- the amount of copy&paste/tweaks for release-merge is just pure pain
- we really want to do the whole 'mvn release:*' dance
Design and implement a pipeline which supports this.
|58782,1||Install virtualenvs into /tmp/v||master||releng/builder||Status: MERGED||+2||+1|